Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Beautiful Skies




I was having rather a stressful day yesturday. I was so tired with things that I was dealing with in my life. Late in the evening I decided to take a little time to relax and ponder things.
I was in deep thought, you know how it goes, why Lord, why is this happening, why Lord, do you hear me, hello out there. I know we al have done this. I guess I was feeling sorry for myself in someway. It's just like the peace of God flooded over me, I looked up in the sky and this is what I saw, a pink beautiful sky. Just a little reminder from God saying that He is still in control.
That was enough for me. Well, today is another day with worries of it's own. I know God will find some little way to bless me.

“ Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. ”- Psalm 33:12


2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Miles said...

Wow, the skies are awe inspiring. Its neat He paints them different every single night of our lives...like the blessings, are ever changing. A reminder, He knows our needs change. May today be good for you. Love you

9:00 AM  
Blogger CereneOne said...

Prayers that the contemplations turn into songs of praise!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home