Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, July 28, 2006

Invasion of the toads

Danny roasting

Sarah and Jillian

Sarah

Invading toads


The fun continues. I can't find anything spiritual to say about toads, but I still find them fascinating. These are just the sweetest. They have invated the whole yard, everywhere you walk you have to watch out for the little baby ones. They just hop around totally oblivious to what is going on around them. Hope you enjoy the above pictures of my little friends.
We had such a wonderful day at the local pool. Prince George has this great wave and river pool. I'm not a big fan of swimming, but I spent hours going from one part of the pool to the other. If any of you have a chance to visit Prince Geroge do check out the pool.
later in the day we had a weenie roast with smores, yum yum. The fun continues and so does the attack of the toads.

“ I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. ”- Philippians 3:14

2 Comments:

Blogger CereneOne said...

What a blessing. My kids love to chase down toads here.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Miles said...

Hey Ali - more great pics from you! Glad you are having such a good time! Wasn't there an invasion of toads or frogs as a pestulence in the bible? Anyways, we love you and miss you!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home