Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Learning to relax

Danny and one of his new found toad friends

I just love it here. Everything is so beautiful. This is a great place to relax and take in Gods creation. I can go out to the gardens and pick raspberries and even wild berries for breakfast. Watch the fish and toads play in the pond, or spy on a mischievous squirrel stealing berries from a raspberry patch. So much to do and see in one week. I need this holiday to unwind and to lean to enjoy what God has placed in front of me.

“ [By Faith ] Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. ”- Hebrews 11:1

2 Comments:

Blogger CereneOne said...

That is gorgeous! I want to go!!!!! It would be so peaceful after the uproar of retirement and our upcoming move. I can not wait to relax again...

Enjoy my friend!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Miles said...

Oh Ali - we are SOOOO happy that you and Danny and Sarah are getting to relax! you deserve this SO much. We too, are having a wonderful time on vacation. We've only had wifi a very few times... so please check back on us when you can. Your journalling is exceptional...and I can't wait to read more. Hugs to the kids and you! I love you!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home