Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Research Station Gardens

Sarah

Some type of daisy?

A butterfly that I chased through the gardens. Hope the ground keeper never saw me.


Every year the kids and I like to go to the research gardens in Summerland. It now has become our little summer tradition. Even if we do nothinng else, we make certain that we make a visit to the gardens, and enjoy Gods beauty. This is a gardeners dream, a little paradise. The gardens are nestled on top of a mountain over looking the valley. The garden surrounds a canyon with a large train trestle. Every year I tell the kids I will get the courage to take that walk over the trestles. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am terrified by heights. So we are still waiting.
I think I will keep waiting, I still haven't found the enterance to the path that will lead me to conquer my fear.
On another note, Barb and Miles, we miss you. Hope you are having a great time. "

“ Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”- Matthew 4:4

1 Comments:

Blogger CereneOne said...

Sounds like that would be a grand adventure! And flowers too!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home