Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, July 07, 2006

Stormy Stormy Night




Wow!!! The storms are finaly over. We have had the most spectacualar thunder storms I have ever seen in the years that I have lived here. What a sight to behold. I must e crazy, but I enjoy walking in lightning and thunder storms. The power, the smells, the excitement.
Amazing, the light shows to the thundering claps. My daughter thinks God is a good bowler. She has these thoughts that the thunder is God rolling the ball and having one strike after another. I wonder what averages he scores. Must be a perfect game. The lightening is laser bowling, and the rain is the loosers on the other team. I don't want to be on the other team. I'm on the winning team. With Jesus you always come out the winner. Through all the storms of life, Jesus will walk you through the storms. I wonder if there really is bowling in heaven.

“ As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. ”- Psalm 18:30

2 Comments:

Blogger CereneOne said...

I too love thunderstorms! Really missed it when we lived in the west U.S.

God is good!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Miles said...

how very true, Alison! Thanks for sharing this with us. Your pictures are amazing. ttyl

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home