Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We made it

Well, we made it. Yesterday we finally arrived in Prince George. We arrived at my brothers around dinner time, just in time for a wonderful dinner. They have such a beautiful house and garden. So expect some great pictures over the next few days.
The kids still can't believe that we are here, right up to the moment we got into the car, they kept asking, "are we really going?"Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a very nervous driver, so it is very amazing that I had the courage to do this.
I really had to rely on the Grace and Mercy of God to take this trip. Friday night I came down with one hummer of a cold. I did not sleep the night before because of the current heat wave that we have been having. So God steps in once again, and why should I be surprised? Every time I'm just amazed how He cares for the small details of my life. Just when I thought I could not drive one more mile, Jesus comes and down loads more strength and determination into me.

Friday was my Son Bryan's 17th birthday. Sarah and I arrived at his dads with a home made cake. We tried in vain to stir him out of his sleep, after all it was after 10 AM. We swiped the cake in from of his nose a few times in hope of getting more than a moan and groan out of him, but no luck. Sleep won out. Sarah and I went into the living room and enjoyed a piece of cake anyway. You snooze you loose.

Sorry no pictures today. Could not get them to load.

“ I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands. ”- Psalm 119:60

1 Comments:

Blogger CereneOne said...

Horray for you! Way to go.

I just love it when God steps in for us. Giving that final push of strength we need continue.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home