Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Garden Collection





I wanted to show you a few pictures from my brothers garden. As my visit comes to an end, I wanted to take in a few more moments and soak in the beauty. After spending a week in this environment, I have come to realize how much I miss the forest and the lush greenery. Nothing matches the scents of a fresh rain that has danced on flowers and the forest floor. Even the little bugs and forest animals come to life after a fresh rain.
Sometimes I pray, "Lord let your fresh rain fall on me, fill me up, and wash me clean." Gods rain brings life and a refreshing to my spirit and body. I think the bugs and forest animals have caught on to this secret long ago.

“ You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. ”- Psalm 119:114

2 Comments:

Blogger CereneOne said...

Wonderful prayer!

The top pick looks like a small pinapple with a flower on top! I like the bee pic too. But the unique one is the lilypad. I think that is what it is.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Miles said...

Oh, how lovely your pics are Ali - and it's awesome you got to spend a week in some place so beautiful and different from 'you know where'

Love and Miss ya,
Barb and Miles

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home