Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, November 27, 2006

First real snow fall



Sarah trying to start a snowman.

This weekend is the first real snow fall we have had this season.
A part of me gets really excited when this happens, the other part knows all the work that comes with this white stuff. Besides scraping car windows and trying to unlock frozen car doors, I love the beauty of it all. So Sarah and I decided to bundle up and take a nice long walk in winter wonder land. We took this time to have a little long needed bonding time. With my work and my dad being sick, my mind has been rather preoccupied. So this was good for the both of us.
Later on in the evening we went down to our church and helped decorate the whole inside of the building, all this snow did put me in the mood. Now if only I can get inspired to do my home.


“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.”- Colossians 3:16

4 Comments:

Blogger Judgirl said...

hurray ...Allison awesome pictures girl...way to go

6:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Miles said...

what BEAUTIFUL pictures Ali - and to see you blog again - why, my heart fairly soars. I love this pic of Sarah - may i scrap it sometime? I miss you and look forward to visiting you soon. I am so proud of you and I love you dearly sweet friend. I am praying for your Dad - I know thats a tough one. Hello to Danny too!

10:04 AM  
Blogger CereneOne said...

Prayers for your Dad. Hope it all works out.

I missed your blogs too! The photos are amazing. What an eye you have.

Merry Christmas!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Judgirl said...

Alison ..I have tagged you ..you can always check out my blog or barbs to see the tags and these are your rules: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. -- Tag 5 friends and list them. -- Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. -- Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home