Name:
Location: Oliver, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Waiting For Spring




It has been a long time since I'v updated my blog, and winter seems to be going on even longer.
I have to admit I really detest winter. As far as I'm concerned, once Christmas is over I'm ready for spring. I feel the months from January to March is a waste of time. I'm getting spring fever.
When I get up in the morning it is dark, when I leave work it is dark, I need the light of the day to feel energized and alive. I need my walks and my photography outings. I feel like a lazy fat grumpy bear waiting for hibernation to end.
So I'm sharing a few of the latest pictures I have taken when I did feel like bundling up and going outside.

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.”- Ephesians 6:12-13

1 Comments:

Blogger Judgirl said...

Oh Alison I love that first picture ..boy you are so talented ...love and hints you might have for me on taking photos like you

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home